Welcome to the Cotswold School website.
Cotswold School has a proud tradition of providing a quality, innovative education programme for New Entrant to Year 6 children. All our students are challenged to achieve to their full potential in an atmosphere which promotes learning, success and achievement as well as fair and equal opportunities.
Our school ….
- has an open door policy and an open relationship between parents and teachers
- has attractive outdoor environment complemented by safe, interesting play spaces
- has regularly updated teaching resources and equipment including computers and communication equipment which is available in the school’s Computer Suite and each classroom.
- takes prompt action when any inappropriate behaviour takes place
- has students who are supportive of one another
- welcomes students and their parents
Principal and teachers …
- have clearly expressed expectations about what will be taught
- have well developed written statements about how teaching programmes are structured
- have well developed written statements about the learning objectives for students at various levels
- have a strong focus on students as individuals
- have a strong focus on the quality of the learning programmes and on student productivity
- give positive feedback to students about their learning.
- are fully conversant with Information Communication Technology and make good use of these resources in planning and classroom programmes
I feel very privileged to be part of the Cotswold School learning community. I am proud of our achievement levels and the learning environment we provide for our students. I welcome the opportunity to showcase our school to prospective parents.